As we strive to bring what is new in the trade show industry to our customers, Exhibit Systems will be sponsoring the 2015 Wisconsin Manufacturing and Technology Show (WMTS) where over 140 companies will bring their latest technologies, processes, products, and services to thousands of Midwest Manufacturers. Established in 1989, the WMTS has earned a great reputation and a loyal following of attendees. They’ll learn how to manufacture better, faster and smarter to maintain a competitive advantage. Like other great trade show and event marketing opportunities, the 2015 WMTS benefits both the exhibitors and attendees. We look forward to helping our clients get in front of the nearly 5000 attendees to build their awareness and expand their customer base.
Benefits for Exhibitors:
- Expand the current customer base or build a new customer base
- Gain stronger market position
- Promote your expertise
- Update your marketing database
- Introduce new products and technologies
- Enhance your company profile
- Meeting with qualified decision makers who don’t attend national shows
Benefits for Attendees:
- Catch up on the latest metalworking technology on display
- Review new products, services and solutions
- Test drive products
- Comparison shop and conduct product research
- Meet quality suppliers and their representatives in person
- Gain insights and up-to-the-minute info at FREE technical seminars
- Explore outsourcing benefits
- Learn how to get the most out of the equipment you already own
- Shorten the buying process
- Develop wholesale sources
- Create vendor lists
- Ask questions of industry experts
In the three days of WMTS, our clients will interact with more qualified purchasers than could be contacted in months of cold calling. Face time matters and 89% of executives agree that face-to-face marketing is essential to “sealing the deal”. We look forward to helping those efforts.
The 2015 WMTS will be held at Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis, WI on October 6-8, 2015. The show is already 80% sold for exhibit space. If you need to update, redesign, or build a new trade show booth for the 2015 WMTS or any other show you have in the near future, please contact us or submit your information here to receive a quote.